POYWE is happy to announce the start of the project : Mapping professional open youth work. The main goals of this project are:
- create a common understanding of professional open youth work and its guiding principles in Europe
- create an on line platform for debate, exchange of best practice, inspiration and capacity building
- create more cooperation and exchange of knowledge between practitioners in youth work, formal education on youth work and youth research
- provide a base for future development of blended learning curricula and offers for capacity building of youth workers
- provide a platform for knowledge about professional open youth work in Europe
- strengthen and enlarge the network of professional open youth work in order to enhance the quality and innovation within youth work in Europe
The project will run over a period of two years. The other partners in the project are: bOJA (Austria), Humak (Finland), Agenzija Zghazagh (Malta), Politikos tyrimu ir analizes institutas (Lithuania), Ungdom & Fritid (Norway), Zamisli (Croatia), Newman University (United Kingdom), Stichting JONG Rotterdam (The Netherlands), n.e.t.z. (Italy).