POYWE was partner in a Strategic Partnership in the framework of Erasmus+ in the area of quality development that is coordinated by our Austrian Member bOJA – bundesweites Netzwerk Offene Jugendarbeit.
This Strategic Partnership has produced some concrete tools and methods for quality development in professional open youth work – find those available in English here:
- Quality Development Toolkit
- Work Sheet_Self Assessment_EN
- mobile youth work_survey of youth
- mobile youth work_survey of stakeholders
- site-specific youth work_survey of youth
- site-specific youth work_survey of stakeholders
In addition to that the project included:
- A data base for documentation of the work done in open youth work, which produces also an interactive Google Map that displays all existing organisations in open youth work in Austria and South Tyrol, which can be accessed on the homepage of bOJA
- Four quality dialogues that gave youth workers from the grass root level the chance to discuss quality elements of their work based on quantitative and qualitative results with stakeholders of the field (from neighbours of the centre to youth policy makers)
- Two international multiplier events that discussed the findings of the project with a broader European public from the field.
Even more information and tools in German can be found here on the bOJA Website.
September 2014 – August 2016
Partners of the Strategic Partnership are:
bOJA – bundesweites Netzwerk Offene Jugendarbeit/Austria –
n.e.t.z. – Netzwerk der Jugendtreff und -zentren Südtirol/Italy
poywe – Professional Open Youth Work in Europe
NPO-Competence Center of the Vienna University of Economics and Business
This project is financed with the support of the European Commission. The information and views set out in this article/report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Union. Neither the European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein.