POYWE is partner in a Strategic Partnership in the framework of Erasmus+ that aims to strengthen the link between research, policy and youth work, which is coordinated by our Norwegian member Ungdom og Fritid.
The overall aims of the Partnership are:
- to create an arena for peer reviewing and development of research, where practitioners, researchers and decision makers can meet.
- to offer a channel for implementation of methods and models for youth work.
- to give a voice to youth workers in political issues both nationally and at a European level.
- to enhance systems for the education – policy – best practice triangle.
The activites/products of the Partnershp will be:
- Study visits to UK, Iceland and Lithuania including youth workers, researchers/academics and decision makers
- A Researcher’s conference in January 2017 in Lithuania
- An academic journal on youth work that will be launched at the conference in January 2017
March 2015 – January 2017
Partners of the Strategic Partnership are:
Ungdom og Fritid /Norway – applicant/coordinating organisation
Institute for Policy Research and Analysis/Lithuania
University of Stockholm/Sweden
University of Iceland/Iceland
This project is financed with the support of the European Commission. The information and views set out in this article/report are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of the European Union. Neither the European Union institutions and bodies nor any person acting on their behalf may be held responsible for the use which may be made of the information contained therein